Friday 7th to Sunday 9th September – Peaceful Pregnancy Retreat
If you’re a mum to be, or know a mum to be who deserves a pre-baby pamper, join us for a Peaceful Pregnancy Retreat from Friday 7th to Sunday 9th September, at Craigbittern House, on the Solway Coast.
Yoga teacher Moira Forsyth and hypnobirthing practitioner Catherine Jackson from Dumfries and Galloway based Peaceful Pregnancy will guide you through a weekend of yoga and hypnobirthing while relaxing in the splendid coastal setting of Craigbittern. You don’t need any experience of either yoga or hypnobirthing, and Moira’s yoga is very gentle – designed for the changing shape of the pregnant body.
Friday 7th September to Sunday 9th September 2018
What can you expect over the weekend?
As well as Moira and Catherine’s gentle instruction, you will also enjoy delicious, nutritious food and have the option to create a bespoke weekend, including beauty treatments and baby bump photography as optional add-ons.
Catherine Jackson and Moira Forsyth have been collaborating on Peaceful Pregnancy in the Dumfries & Galloway area for over three years to bring the benefits of yoga and hypnobirthing to expectant mums. You can find out more on the Peaceful Pregnancy website, and they have a Facebook page at Peaceful Pregnancy in Dumfries and Galloway if you’d like to give them a ‘like’.
It’s a fabulous package, designed for expectant mums to take time out to focus inward on their growing bump.
What can you expect from our Peaceful Pregnancy Retreat?
- Two nights in your own private room at Craigbittern
- All meals – evening meals, lunches and breakfasts from fabulous Dumfries based foodies Hullabaloo to you.
- Gentle yoga and guided meditations with experienced yoga teacher Moira Forsyth
- Introduction to hypnobirthing and hypnobirthing sessions with Catherine Jackson. Catherine is registered with the Health and Care Professions Council, and trained with Mickey Mongan, founder of the HypnoBirthing Institute in 2004.
- A luxury goodie bag, including a unique, specially designed unique Peaceful Pregnancy Retreat maternity top from Dumfries maternity wear designer Gooseberry Pink
- Lactation Consultant Jill Asher will be available if you’d like an informal chat with Jill about breastfeeding. Jill is certified by the IBLCE, and a member of the Lactation Consultants of Great Britain (LCGB). She has helped many mums over the years decide whether breastfeeding is right for them, solve any breastfeeding problems and niggles, and offer gentle encouragement and advice.
Your Peaceful Pregnancy Retreat starts from £440, and you can tailor your weekend with additional treatments and services*, including pregnancy reflexology with local salon Perfect Retreat and a bump photography session with Jayne Murdoch. Check out some of Jayne’s ‘awww’ inspiring work here.
Image by Jayne Murdoch Photography
If you’re thinking about joining our Peaceful Pregnancy Retreat, give Moira and Catherine a call on 07842268657 or drop Moira an email to find out more.
What’s not included?
- Your travel to and from Craigbittern, Sandyhills (but we’d be delighted to help you plan your journey).
- Personal Insurance
So get set to relax, unwind and enjoy the coastal location of Craigbittern, make new friends and enjoy delicious food. Prepare for the birth of your baby with information and knowledge about Hypnobirthing, breastfeeding and other ante-natal services.
Pop on over to the Peaceful Pregnancy Retreat website to find out more about this very special weekend – including a guide to the timings of the two day retreat.
*Treatments and other optional services are an optional extra and should be booked in advance but we can discuss this with you at the time of booking.