Galloway Escapes will be working with the talented Leah Halliday again in the future to bring another Create Escapes to Craigbittern.
Join us for a creative adventure of sewing workshops, mouthwatering food, and long-lasting friendships against the stunning backdrop of the Solway Coast.
Our Sewing Retreat involves a two-night stay at Craigbittern. All meals are provided, including canapés and a three-course celebration meal and there will be three sewing workshops over the course of the retreat as well as copious amounts of tea and cake!
In between workshops, you’ll be free to relax and explore the beautiful surroundings of the Solway coasts: a perfect chance to escape the stresses of modern life.
- Two nights’ accommodation in one of Craigbitterns beautifully appointed rooms. You can choose from single occupancy or share a room with a friend.
- Your food for the whole weekend catered for by Hullaballo to You.
- Three sewing workshops led by your tutor Leah.
- All materials are provided for each of the classes.
- A personalised goody bag designed exclusively for the sewing retreat and each guest.
- Access to tools and equipment in the studio during your time at the sewing retreat.
- The use of all the facilities at Craigbittern (Wi-Fi, gardens/outdoor area etc)
What’s Not Included
- Your travel to and from Craigbittern at Sandyhills, Dumfries & Galloway. We can of course happily help with and arrange transfer according to your arrival. Our private Facebook group will allow you to make plans with other retreat guests and possibly share transport to get to Craigbittern.
- Personal insurance.
- Alcohol is not provided at the retreat, but if you fancy a tipple or a glass of wine with your meal then its best to bring this with you as the nearest shop is a short drive away!
Join our Create Escapes mailing list